200 Main Street, Hyannis, MA. 02601
NOTICE: TO OPERATORS OF RECREATIONAL CAMPS
- No person, corporation, trust, authority, government agency,
political subdivision or any other entity shall operate a
recreational camp for children which does not possess a valid permit
from the local Board of Health.
- Day Camp means a program which:
(1) operates on a site for more than two hours but less than 24
hours a day;
(2) operates for at least five days during a two week period; and
(3) meets the definition of a recreational camp for children
If you should have any questions, please contact the Public Health
Division at (508) 862-4644.