Barnstable School Administration Building closed on Friday, March 31, 2023 for repairs.
The Boards power and duties include:
1. Review, hold hearings, propose, and recommend zoning ordinance amendments
2. Review and act of subdivisions
3. Special Permit Granting Authority in the Growth Incentive Zone (GIZ), Wind Energy Conversion Facilities (WECF's) and Senior Continuing Care Retirement Community Overlay District (SCCRCOD)
4. Comprehensive Plan
5. Review and act on Scenic Road projects
6. Regulatory Agreements Chapter 168
The Board is composed of 7 members and an affirmative vote of a minimum of 5 members is required to authorize and issue a special permit. For subdivisions and Approval Not Required plans (ANR), an affirmative vote of 4 members is required.
Town Council Liaison